Internships @ Zatun
Our internship program launched in 2008 has been a tremendous success providing young artists and programmers a platform to learn firsthand the intricacies of the video game industry.
Our interns learn side by-side under the professional mentor-ship of our team of game designers, programmers, artists, animators and administration staff. The success of our Internship Program can be measured by the long list of former interns who have received prestigious awards and prominent positions in the field.
Our interns include students from the following prestigious institutions:
- DA-IICT Gandhinagar
- DDU Nadiad
- DSK Supinfocom Pune
- Gujarat University Ahmedabad
- IIM Ahmedabad
- IIT-Guwahati, IIT-Gandhinagar
- IPS-CTM Gwalior
- MIT Pune
- MSIT Delhi
- NID-Ahmedabad, NID-Gandhinagar
- NIIT Neemrana
- Interns work full-time during their training at Zatun.
- A fixed monthly stipend is provided to the interns.
- The interns have to make their own arrangements for their housing during the internship program.
- The internship program lasts from minimum 3 months to maximum 6 months.
- We do not entertain any calls or walk-ins for the internship program.
- All prospective and selected candidates will be informed before hand via email or phone.
- Please make sure your work samples are relevant to the video game industry while applying for the internship program.
- Be passionate about games
- Have a basic understanding about the video game industry.
- Be a good team player.
- Possess good Visualization skills.
- Students applying for the art internship should have the understanding of the 3D software and good illustration and conceptual skills .
- Fine Art students will be given preference for the art internship program.
- Applications without portfolio samples will NOT be considered for the Art internship program.
- Programming students should have a strong logic, a basic understanding of game engines, an ability to grasp new technologies and be good at debugging and troubleshooting.
To apply, please fill the details below: